SOLAR FOR YOUR HOME
Resurgence Technologies currently offer 6 different Solar Solutions:
Your home is one of your biggest assets, so why not invest in it? Residential systems are typically only 5-10% of asset value (including premium energy storage).Your own asset with guaranteed returns, asset appreciates each year due to rising electricity costs. Costs of electricity are set for a steep double digit price increases.
Homes with Solar PV resell faster with higher value.Load-shedding is a reality, due to aging generation and transmission fleet, Solar PV with Lithium Storage enables critical items to keep running and for life to continue as normal.
A home without power is not a secure home, thus having Solar PV you can have piece of mind in knowing that your security will not be compromised.
Taking your home to and entirely new level, turning it into a SMART HOME with remote access on an easy to navigate platform like your mobile, or computer. With the touch of a button you can turn on appliances and make full use of your solar yields.
30-100% savings depending on the solution your choose.
Your business will save thousands of rands every year by utilizing solar panels to power their operation.
We’ve all experienced the frustration of power outages and with solar, this is no longer a concern. Are you ready to free yourself from unexpected outages?
Great Investment Opportunity
Fossil fuels are used to generate 68% of the electricity we consume. These methods are outdated and awful for the environment. Are you ready to make a change?
Residential Solar Solutions CURRENTLY WE HAVE 6 DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL HOME AND ESTATES
Please note: Any system requires proper design and an understanding of your energy consumption as well as your critical requirements. We are geared to guide you to the right solution for you, according to your budgetary requirements and on-site installation requirements.
This solution purely provides back-up power supply to critical devices (e.g. lights, internet, alarms etc) determined by our clients for load shedding periods or to mitigate longer outage periods.
• Ability to keep critical equipment like lights, fridge, internet, or other items specified by a client running during load shedding periods. Period of power outage time requirement is supplied by the client based on their load.
• Goodbye to load-shedding – life continues as per nearly normal.
• System is not as easy to upgrade. Advise our sales team should you want to incorporate Solar later. Refer to Solar Ready Solution
Solar Ready Solution
This is a system that can provide for critical loads as in a back-up system however it is already planned to be expandable to include Solar generation. This means that in future, you can easily add on Solar Panel (modules) to generate your own power as well.
This system provides immediate back-up supply for critical loads during load-shedding and can easily be expanded to include solar generation for cost savings
Initially will provide backup, but will not help you save money on your electricity account
This solution produces solar power to compliment your usage that you are procuring from your municipality/Eskom. This system can also be set up to export energy back into the grid.
• The system replaces a certain proportion of energy usage previously procured from ESKOM or Municipality
• You can potentially export energy for a credit. This varies from municipality to municipality.
• Grid tied inverters do not typically manage storage. Should you want to incorporate storage, see Grid Tied Hybrid solution or Semi-Off Grid solution.
• Municipalities can change the feed-in tariff annually, which means that you are not guaranteed to increase your credit value with the municipality and you are not guaranteed that they will keep the feed-in tariff running.
• No storage means no backup for load-shedding or other outages (breakdowns)
This system is a combination of Solar generation, power from municipality and stored power from state-of-the-art premium battery technologies.
• One can utilise this system to extend your self-consumption of your own energy generated and provide back-up to your critical loads.
• Another feature is that while grid is present you can produce Solar energy to your critical and non-critical power users.
• Batteries can be programmed to have a certain level for standby power, for times of power outages which allow your critical loads to run.
• If there are any power outages during the day, your solar will continue to generate at the same time as you use your battery power to supply your critical loads.
• Limited on expansion opportunities. Not as easy to move to a semi-off grid, or an off-grid solution without replacement of certain equipment (i.e. inverter)
Semi Off-Grid Solution
This system is a specific design to help clients that would like to replace substantially more of their own power through renewables.
• It is easy to move from a Semi Off-Grid System to a completely Off-Grid solution as your budget allows. (i.e. increase solar generation and increase storage)
• Grid is there still as a backup power source.
• Far greater savings and investment opportunity.
• Far greater independence and peace of mind.
• None that we can think of.
This solution allows you to provide all of your energy needs directly from a combination of solar generation, energy storage and backup (traditionally an independent gas or fuel-based generator) for those very bad weather days.
• Complete energy independence including no more fixed grid costs.
• Not all solutions incorporate redundancy. Speak to our sales representative regarding specific project risks.
SOLAR PANEL EXPERTS
Resurgence Technologies are proud leaders in Solar PV and Energy storage, we offer expert assessments by our professional consultants which will yield the best reliable solutions that will meet your current and future needs.
Over 1 gigawatt of management experience.
Specialised designs that provides exact capabilities of your system and visual design overview of how your system will be seen on your home, business or farm.
Our qualified teams provide a professional and compliant installations. We are registered electrical contractors.
Detailed online user-friendly monitoring on all systems